What We Do
ombudsman poste deals with all disputes regarding national and international items bearing a maximum weight of 31,5 kilograms.
- it mediates in disputes regarding all activities of bpost (with the exception of bpost bank) or the products it subcontracts
- it mediates in cases regarding postal activities of other companies that are active on the Belgian market
What We Don't Do
- primary complaints
- complaints by telephone
- anonymous complaints
- disputes regarding postal operator human resources disputes
- disputes among the postal companies
- complaints between the client and the company that are being or have been dealt with by a court of law
Who Has Access To Mediation?
Individuals, companies, associations, organisations, ... based in belgium or abroad:
- both shippers and addressees
- either based in Belgium or abroad
for as long as the concerned case is related to a dispute with a postal operator active on Belgian soil and that the plaintiff submitted his complaint to the postal operator in the first place following its internal procedure.